Shell argv

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Mon May 8 12:21:29 EDT 2017

Thanks Bob.

I did that before I sent the message and searched
a lot on the web.  It looks to me like I am entering
everything properly.  I will not that the file takes a
full path and I did not show a full path but I always
used a full path.  Maybe I will try compiling with
gcc sometime to see if that works.

JB