Escape From Script In Use Blocking?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 7 11:36:10 EDT 2017

Sometimes a hard coded breakpoint command works. But it's easier to click
the Messages button in the toolbar before going to the card so that no
messages are sent at all.

Note that in LC 9 dp6 I've had occasional lockups when using the Messages
button so save the stack first. The team couldn't reproduce it so there's
no fix yet, and I can't find a reliable recipe.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On May 6, 2017 8:39:58 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode