mySQL connection fine in LiveCode but error in standalone

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:56:19 EDT 2017

I'm wondering if the mySql db driver is being included. If you view the
package contents then drill down to
Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers  is there a dbmysql.bundle
folder?

Another thing to check would be WHEN do you try to open the database?  If
you do it in preopenstack, you might be trying to open the db before the
drivers are completely loaded.

Other than that, not sure.

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Kaveh Bazargan via use-livecode <