mySQL connection fine in LiveCode but error in standalone

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Sat May 6 19:19:29 EDT 2017

Hi folks

I am a definite newbie to databases, but I have been reading from a mysql
database on the Mac running LC 9. The command is:

revOpenDatabase("MySQL", DatabaseAddress, DatabaseName, DatabaseUser,
DatabasePassword)

When I export to standalone I get the "revdberr, invalid database" type
error.

Sorry not much more info but I wonder if there is a simple thing I am
missing. Is it perhaps that the password cannot  be saved in the stack?

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director