Calling a livecode executable -ui from LC server and get back a result.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri May 5 10:16:49 EDT 2017

Could you have the LC Script pass a temp file name to the helper app
which can then write to that file rather than stdout ? (maybe not really
a "temp file", but simply a file chosen by the LC Server script based on
current millisecs time or some such thing, and deleted after everything
is finished.)

And the LC Server script can simply wait until the helper is done, and
then read the file (and then delete it).

Alex.