Creating apps directly on mobile devices

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon May 1 09:33:40 EDT 2017

One of the LC guys was messing around with this a couple years ago, and
posted about it on the blog.  I have been able to do lots of useful things,
including editing scripts, on mobile.  I would be willing to bet that you
can have all sorts of fun if you set your mind to it on a 13" tablet...

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Roger Eller via use-livecode <