Is there any reason not to create a self-installing app?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon May 1 09:19:09 EDT 2017

Have a look at Trevor's Levure framework.  It's an easy to make #1 happen.
Also, it's really easy to just make hack-a-stacks with it, too.  I was
pretty skeptical when I started using it a couple months ago, but once I
started using it, I stopped building anything the old way.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <