Documentation on Accelerated Rendering

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 1 03:44:31 EDT 2017

Layering was definitely broken, that's for sure. But in this case we're
referring to the layermode of a draggable object. I haven't worked much
with his latest version yet, when I was doing it I was using fields instead
of images. But since the images are created on the fly from within LC I
assume they'd be RLE.

Aren't all images buffered by default? I thought so but maybe not.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On May 1, 2017 1:07:52 AM hh via use-livecode