AW: shell("netstat -i") has getting slow on MacOS10.x

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Mar 30 13:52:00 EDT 2017

Yes, using ifconfig <interface> I get exact 1 MAC (see Ken Rays script as
Klaus pointed out). I don't see a parameter to get all at once, but I could
perhaps call ifconfig 4 times with <interface> lo0, en0,en1 and fw0. Or I
will try to use "networksetup -listallhardwareports”, as Marc pointed out
Don't ask me why I need exactly these 4 interfaces. The old function,
working with netstat is made by an external programmer and I have to get
exact the same results as the old function has provided, so I need these 4
interfaces.
Tiemo