shell("netstat -i") has getting slow on MacOS10.x

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 30 12:52:10 EDT 2017

That works great for the default adapter. I think Tiemo is looking for a way to enumerate ALL adapter mac addresses. I have like 24 entries using netstat. Some are ipv6 addresses, others ipv4, and still others have no mac address at all. Of course I am using Parallels and have 2 physical network adapters and a couple virtual ones.

Bob S