Is there a Macintosh equivalent to relaunch on Windows?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Mar 27 19:04:10 EDT 2017

Here is the code I use on Windows
on relaunch vOne, vTwo
   revGoURL "https://we <https://we/>bpage.com/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE= <https://system.na1.netsuite.com/app/common/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE=>blahblah" & vOne
end relaunch

Would the code on Macintosh be something like
on relaunch $0, $1
   revGoURL "https://we <https://we/>bpage.com/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE= <https://system.na1.netsuite.com/app/common/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE=>blahblah" & $0
end relaunch

Bill