iOS SDK Question

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:17:37 EDT 2017

I think that if you log into your account area, you should see all the LC
versions you can access with your current license.

If you have an active subscription to Indy then you should be able to
activate any of them.

I suggest you just download and try, or log into your account area to see.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Glen Bojsza via use-livecode <