[ANN] tinyDictionary

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 23 16:53:42 EDT 2017

The other issues with the existing official dictionary involve the
bootstrap framework, and those are not easy to address without ripping out
bootstrap.  While we are on the topic of a large monitor, that does not fix
the issues.  Indeed, on a larger monitor, the dictionary will get worse,
due to bootstrap's 7-column setup.  The bezels get to be gigantic except
within very narrow ranges.  You can do what you want, Bernd, but this is a
far better dictionary than what is packaged with LC, and certainly better
than I could have built if I had continued on what started as my quest to
submit a pull request to replace the existing dictionary, so I hope you
change your mind.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:33 PM, BNig via use-livecode <