rawKeyUp/Down give different keys for same char since LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 21 12:40:30 EDT 2017

Hello,

Testing on Win 10, IDE: up to LC 6.7 special chars, as German Umlaute gave
the same key in rawKeyUp and rawKeyDown, e.g.

ä = 39, ü = 59, ö = 96, ß = 91

in LC 8 and 9 the rawKeyUp are still the same, but in rawKeyDown I now get:

ä = 228, ü = 252, ö = 246, ß = 223

Is there any plausible explanation or reason why this had to be changed, or
is this a bug?

I now have found multiple dozens non compatible issues between LC 6 and 8,
which I had to fix in my program and am waiting every day for new issue.
It’s a pitty, I didn’t noticed all changes in a logfile.

Shall I report this as a bug, or is it not worth to wonder?

Tiemo