Password field code to share?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 21 10:55:23 EDT 2017

I also use a hidden field because the underlying password is encrypted, and the actual field being obscured has the hash. I have a little eyeball icon that when mouseDown'd decrypts the underlying password and hides the bullet field. I haven't taken the time to obscure the password AS it's being typed. I suppose I should.

I use asterisks because it's easy, but on rawKeyUp you can send a command in time to set the imageSource to a graphic of a bullet (unless you want to deal with the varied bullet symbols for each platform ICK). The RawKeyUp handler can also trap cut/copy.

Bob S