Script Profiler

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Mar 9 07:09:36 EST 2017

I made some enquiries from the team on this, and I'm told:

You can only profile a stack, not an individual handler. It profiles the top stack when you start the profiler, so you just have to make sure the stack with the resizeStack handler is the top stack, then start the profiler.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine