breakpoints being ignored

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Thu Mar 9 05:58:46 EST 2017

These issues sound like they are to do with Script Debug Mode. Please check
if this is turned on in the Development menu.

Mike, this sounds like it was probably your issue too, especially if
trashing your prefs fixed it, as Script Debug Mode on is the default.

It *does* sound like there may be a new issue with Script Debug Mode
getting turned off somehow, which seems worth looking into.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:29 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <