"ouch: the beginning of the end"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 3 22:33:39 EST 2017

Do you mean you want to take 2 or more PDF's and combine them? That is what merging PDF's means I think. If this is the issue, I think we had a thread about this a while back where virtually any PDF editing app is capable of this. In addition, with OS X you can select multiple PDF's and open them at once and it will combine them in Acrobat or Reader. Only Acrobat will be able to save as though, given security requirements are met.

I don't think Livecode will make a good PDF Authoring Application tool if that is what you are shooting for.

Bob S