Verbosity and Lines of code

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 30 12:32:13 EDT 2017

What WILL save time (and I think it's on the list of future V9 features) is script editor "clairvoyance" or AutoFill as it's called. Imagine all your text variables starting with vtx (autofill usually requires a minimum of characters typed) and now you get a list of all your text variables, or array variables, or whatever variables. Suddenly you realize there is a mistyped entry. BUG FOUND! Imagine an editable list you can add to for things like 3rd party commands and functions. Typing dbquery_createObject() every time I want to use an sqlYoga query, THAT is too much typing!

Bob S