synonyms

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jun 29 11:59:34 EDT 2017

Yeah, so do I - that's why it's important to me :-).

But you can't do that using the "parameters as strings" techniques
described by Mike Bpnner and Paul Dupuis - i.e.

    DoSomething "type=chart", "size=100"

or

   DoSomething "type=chart, size=100"

Also, you can use the technique of using paramcount() and param(i) to
pass a variable number of parameters - but you can't make those variable
ones be passed by reference (unless I've missed something).

-- Alex.