Obtaining the "active" Desktop/Monitor under OSX?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jun 28 11:41:59 EDT 2017

 I am not at my computer to confirm this but I believe the "screen
"property of a stack returns the number of the screen that the stack is on.
That number represents the line offset of the screen in the screenrects
property.

--
Trevor DeVore

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:59 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <