Widgets as Buttons

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 22 02:18:52 EDT 2017

It may just be a mobile problem (or maybe just Android) because on desktop
an SVG widget responds when you click in a transparent area.

But to get a larger hit area you still have to make a group, because SVG
widgets don't have margins and they always grow to fill their rectangle. It
would be nice to be able to define a wide margin.

But if we ever get the ability to use them as button icons, that would be
an even better solution.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On June 21, 2017 9:53:32 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode