Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 26 12:47:24 EDT 2017

I looked at the widget. Not sure how to use it. I got an object with a + control which apparently creates custom property keys and displays it in the field. I could probably make that work, but I probably won't have a lot of control over the appearance. I got the thing working by manipulating the HTML text.

The goal will be to create an object library where I can select an object, be it a group, button, field or menu (I know it's a glorified button) and then in a palette add that object to a list where each object class is expandable/collapsable.

I have certain fields and buttons which have custom scripts and properties which control how they behave in my apps. I am trying to create a kind of Library app that will allow me to change a few settings then "drop" the object onto a card.

I will have to be able to add and delete objects to this list, while copying the actual object to the library somehow. If it works the way I would like, I will be able to create and customize objects one time, then drop them any number of times.

Behaviors work well for scripts, but there is no "behaviors" for properties. I suppose they would be called "templates" if they existed. I suppose I could simply provide a list of properties and let the user check off the ones they want to include in a "template" but there are so many properties this would become cumbersome pretty quickly. Also, that would not handle more complex objects like groups.

Bob S