Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 23 19:48:20 EDT 2017

Okay so here is an odd thing. Given that the imageSource of char 1 of eack line of a scrolling field is set to a graphic (A plus sign in this case):

on selectionChanged
   put the clickChar into tChar
   if tText is not space then exit selectionChanged

   put word 2 of the clickLine into tLine
   put the buttonlist of me into aButtonList -- an array
   put aButtonList ["buttonNames"] into tButtonList -- contains names of 3 buttons each line preceded by 2 tabs

   if tButtonList is not in me then
      put tButtonList before line tLine+1 of me -- works great!
   else
      replace tButtonList with empty in me -- removes the imageSource on char 1 of every line
   end if
end selectionChanged

This works, but on the second click it replaces the imageSource on every line. That shouldn't happen should it??

Bob S