ListMagic still available?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 23 19:26:36 EDT 2017

Eric Chatonet, the author of ListMagic, passed away in January 2009. Jim Bufalini, a business partner of Eric, if i remember right, sold and supported the product for some time to support Eric´s family.

But i am afraid it is not sold anymore. The last post of Jim Bufalini to this list was 2010.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌