Preference for Keeping Saved Empty Button Scripts Empty

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:20:18 EDT 2017

Perhaps a different direction here?  I think it would be helpful to me as a
perpetual newbie to have the option to insert common scripts on demand.
Maybe a context sensitive dropdown with a mouseup framework for buttons,
for fields, textchanged, keyup, keydown.  Maybe backed by a personal
snippet library so that once one creates their perfect script for entering
only floating numbers.. or whatever, make the handlers snippable so that
they can be added to a local repository for that object type.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <