put url tricks to copy files on windows

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Jun 21 02:07:25 EDT 2017

As others have pointed out, for binfile and file urls you shouldn't include the standard '//' in front of the (absolute) path. These are not parsed by the engine as standard urls - everything after the : is parsed as the filename.

On an unrelated not you don't need to twiddle with the defaultfolder as files() and folders() now take an optional argument for the path :)

Mark

Sent from my iPhone