LC Global - my experience

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 08:16:59 EDT 2017

I don't know if the users who asked for it to be disabled  are just dumb or
webinarjam for disabling the option after numerous requests by some morons
(no I won't give them the benefit of the doubt ).

If it's a replay then if I come to watch it, then I have decided to and if
i decide I want to go to the lavatory or do something else I don't want a
moron  controlling when I can.

Maybe I should ask that replays can have the rewind buttons enabled on
weekdays and not at weekends cos we have more time at weekends.

 Did i say bloody Morons? (oh and btw Moron is being nice - A Moron can be
taught an IDIOT can't).

Lagi

On 18 June 2017 at 15:41, Jim Lambert via use-livecode <