Release 9.0.0 DP7

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 16 10:17:05 EDT 2017

Mark,

i just noticed that a widget which works in 8.1.4, does not work in 8.1.5RC1.
I am speaking of Bernds Gauge widget. When putting it onto a stack in 8.1.5RC1 then only a rectangle is shown.
I even tried to recompile, but w/o success.
I then tried to recompile in LC 9DP7 with the same result.
When putting the widget onto  stack in that version (8.1.5rc1, 9dp7) i just see a empty rectangle.

What i also notice is that the properties of the widget are now listed as custom properties in the custom area of the pi, also they are shown also on the basic tab in pi.

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌