Release 9.0.0 DP7 / SVG

Frans Schoffelen frans at knowlegistics.com
Fri Jun 16 06:08:22 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark,

I did not know that we had to recompile every single dp.I had recompiled with dp6…

I will hear in hindsight what you can tell us about SVG implementation in August since
I’ll be temporarily leading a small development team at a different company and have
no time to spare for the LiveCode Global sessions.

Hope it will involve complex SVG paths, colours, strokes and joins. Maybe even a hint of animation?

Good luck to the team with the DP’s and of course with the Global Sessions.

Warmest regards

Frans