LC Global - my experience

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Jun 16 09:38:08 EDT 2017

I fully agree.  With the past simulcast(s), I would miss great sessions by
having to choose a channel to watch.  Watching later just fell through the
cracks as work happened.  I am very happy with day 1 of LC-Global.

As I commented on the Slack page, I do miss the coffee, tea, and snacks
during breaks.  I suggest that some tasty Scottish treats be mailed to
attendees prior to future events.  :)

~Roger

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 8:59 AM, tbodine via use-livecode <