HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Fri Jun 16 06:45:43 EDT 2017

On 16 Jun 2017, at 5:15, hh via use-livecode wrote:

> if the webpage starts with "hyperhh.de" then the images have to be
> called explicitly from hyperhh.de while download from "hyperhh.org"
> (which is simply another name for the same domain) fails.

Thanks for the example! Re the domain thing, I'd regard [x].de and
[x].org as being different for anything sensitive to cross-domain use.
Do you know if it's fussy about subdomains, for example www.[x].de,
web.[x].de and [x].de?

I'd like to be able to integrate LC's HTML5 output with regular web page
structures a little more flexibly. That's been one of the big things
that's really put me off trying out much with this form of output, so
far at least.

---

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine (1997-2015)
http://PanoramaPhotographer.com
http://thatkeith.com
+44 (0)7909541365

---