64 bit desktop apps

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:40:22 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <

> You can now hear Clarus moofing for yourself:
> http://clarus.chez-alice.fr/

Or I could pop in one of my old developer CDs.

I bought my first CD drive when apple started shipping on them instead of
floppies.  $700, less 50% for being a developer, iirc.

And I think it was more like half-speed than single-speed.

I don't recall if it was on the floppies, but I'm pretty sure I gave up or
reuused those decades ago . . .

Back then, it was $600 year to be a developer, but they probably paid close
to that in printing, pressing, and shipping.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462