livecode connect framework

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 9 16:02:05 EDT 2017

if the only hint is that its available to all attendees of the conference,
we can't be sure.... i guess we will find out...what a great feature for LC
and its bright future.  In a way i am indifferent, since I can build my own
handlers to talk to any api i want ....and i do want livecode inc to
prosper ALOT, so if they decide its a non-community feature thats ok with
me.

thanks for looking Richard.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <