LC 8.1.4 rc3 getting the rect of the videoPlayer returns different coords as in rc2

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jun 7 04:41:30 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am resizing the videoPlayer object by script and export snapshots of the
videoPlayer.

In 8.1.2 or 8.1.3 I had to  adapt my scipt for placing and resizing the
videoplayer for Mac only by the hight of the menubar (before LC 8 the code
was on Win and Mac the same)

Now with LC 8.1.4 rc3 I again have to adapt the script for getting the rect
for the snapshot of the videoPlayer on Mac only by the hight of the manubar.

Has anybody encountered similar differences in getting rects depending on
the menubar? Is this wanted? Has anything changed in calculating the hight
of the menubar on Mac?

Tiemo