Ethereal Breakpoints

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 25 11:09:27 EDT 2017

Thanks Monte, but I do not use modal any more than I can help it. This is happening in virtually every script I have. As I mentioned, I had one script where the breakpoints pane reported that the script had a breakpoint on line 6 hundred something, and there have never been any more that 200 lines in the script. I think that the recorded breakpoint moves when the script is saved, but the displayed red dot remains where it is. I can fix it by clicking to turn off the red dot then clicking again to turn it on.

I have also noted that after turning off breakpoints in all my scripts, the breakpoint tab of the SE still reports breakpoints in different scripts. When I go to check for those breakpoints, they do not exist.

Bob S