AW: AW: AW: [OT]h.264 alternatives

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 24 04:21:35 EDT 2017

Hi Warren,
thanks for your ideas.
It might be, that I am using any special encoding option. Since I don't have
one of those incompatible devices, I can't test it out easily, but if it get
worse, I'll have to investigate it deeper.
I already tried other codecs for encoding with Sorenson squeeze, but didn't
found any other codec, which creates so small files, as the Sorenson 2-pass
VBR codec. With this codec I could shrink the videos of my app to 2 GB, all
other tested codecs resulted at least with 4 GB, what is a not tolerable
increase of storage on a smartphone. So up to now I stay with the Sorenson
codec and have some customers, who can't use my app.
Tiemo