Ethereal Breakpoints

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 24 18:31:27 EDT 2017

On 24/07/2017 22:37, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
> There are some cases where breakpoints are deliberately ignored. Any breakpoints when there is modal stack open and in resizeStack and moveStack handlers.
You know, I really wish it could be (even) more helpful : in
particular,  ignoring breakpoints within handlers called from a
resizeStack handler.

I keep getting caught by this - setting a breakpoint in a handler which
is (indirectly) called from a resizeStack, and LC  gets completely
frozen and needs to be Force-quit.

-- Alex.