Restrictions on mobile servers?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Thu Jul 20 14:48:26 EDT 2017

Richard:

I've been working with with VOIP applications and there are some systems
that have free methods for finding each other.

Check out the Linphone SIP service  (and Linphone itself is pretty cool)

Open Source of course. They use the new stuff in the Opera, Firefox and
Chrome browsers using the Opus codec.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <