Swipe transitions

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Jul 19 18:28:13 EDT 2017

 Swipe detection would be useful for other than the whole card too.    DG2 is supposed to have that piece.    Think of the way you can delete an email on the iPhone.    From a detection perspective, it is the same motion.    You would need the direction and position to take the correct action.    The animation of the change would be quite different though since those tend to be more responsive and can be started and backed out of.

___________________________________________ Ambassador at FourthWorld.com http://www.FourthWorld.com _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list use-livecode at lists.runrev.com Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode