IntelliSense - Intelligent code completion for LiveCode

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 19 16:18:20 EDT 2017

Zryip created a little intellisense plugin some years ago.

http://www.aslugontheroad.com/in-progress/9-intellisense-plugin <http://www.aslugontheroad.com/in-progress/9-intellisense-plugin>

It´s free for users of the Excel Library.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌