intersect . . . invisible images

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:57:51 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

> These gave me an incredibly distorted view of American culture . . .

> After all the series all seemed to consist of John Wayne knock-offs
> walking around
> as if they had filled their underpants, men dressed up as odd-looking
> chimpanzees,
> or Peter Graves watching tape-recorders disappear in puffs of smoke in the
> backs of sleazy head shops.

What nonsense--we don't walk around looking as if our draws were just
filled!  Unless, that is, we were standing too close to one of the
participants at the daily high noon gunfight on main street, and got our
whiskers trimmed . . .

(and you've also tripped across the reason we invented CDs--it wasn't about
audio; we just got tired of buying new tape players each week . . .)
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462