intersect . . . invisible images

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:13:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

I Didn't laugh or smile at that (not because it wasn't funny) but because
it didn't have the same effect as when as a teenager I first heard it on
the Parkinson show in the mid 70s from Billy Connolly.

I just went onto youtube and guess what I still laughed at the original
which is very different (more morbid) except for the punchline

It also has to do with the "infectious laughter" of the audience. You laugh
louder in the Cinema than when at home watching the same film by yourself -
The Black Knight in Monty Python & the Holy Grail anyone?

Here is the original in all its glory (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slw08b3bHFE

Regards Lagi

On 17 July 2017 at 09:47, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <