intersect . . . invisible images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 14 12:19:46 EDT 2017

I'm not sure why the explanation would be difficult. Existence is different
from appearance. Intersect looks for existence at a particular location,
visibility is how the object looks.

Substitute "blue" for "visible" and it's the same thing.

On July 14, 2017 5:03:09 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com