modal window = block handler?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Jul 10 13:18:10 EDT 2017

Opening a modal as normal (i.e. visible) obviously still does what you
specify. We simply have a 'hidden feature' that enables a non-blocking modal
should it be required (e.g. a progress indicator that prevents user-clicks
on other windows).

Hugh Senior
FLCo