Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:01:40 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Version 1 of Augmented Earth is now live on the Apple App Store :)

If you get a chance, please check it out. This is just a soft launch, but I am excited to have it out there. I won't start heavy promotion until version 1.5.

I will be posting a map-only version on Livecode Share for explaining how to do 3D webgl Earth maps in LC, prior to my presentation at the September LC Global conference.

All constructive feedback is welcome, I have much to improve.

A big thanks to everyone here for all the helpful tips :)

Here is the link, for iPhone/iPad users:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/augmented-earth/id1252486908?ls=1&mt=8

Sent from my iPhone