Feature Race: Pick Your Project

steven.crighton at livecode.com steven.crighton at livecode.com
Thu Jul 6 09:37:51 EDT 2017

Hi everyone

I just wanted to chip in on this one. For those of you who don't know
me, I work on the marketing at LiveCode.

Our communication strategy has been on my mind for quite some time and I
hold my hands up that we have not done a good job on communicating the
progress of the Infinite LiveCode project. From when we launched our
Infinite LiveCode campaign to where the Infinite LiveCode technology is
today there were lots of opportunities to keep you up to date with the
incredible tech our team was producing that were missed.

This is something we are talking about right now and it's something we
are fixing right now. Sorry for keeping you in the dark, it won't happen
again!

Hopefully with the post Ali put out last week you can see all of the
work that has gone into Infinite LiveCode and are as excited as I am
about the opportunities this creates for our platform.

As for the Faster Graphics / DataGrid project that is funding right now,
there is a real chance of this funding. It has gone from 36% funded at
this time yesterday to 62% funded at the time of writing this post. If
this does fund, I promise that when we have something to share on that
project, no matter how big or small, we'll share it.

Steven

Steven Crighton | steven at livecode.com | https://livecode.com