AW: Codesigning a Mac desktop version

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jul 6 04:54:06 EDT 2017

I am not sure if it was this message, but sometimes I have to codesign the
same bundle twice until it works. Trevors tool has a recursion, to sign all
bundles, which are perhaps included in your bundle, but sometimes it "feels"
(I don't know exactly what happens), like this recursion doesn't digs deep
enough the first time, but reaches all content the second time.
Tiemo