Dumb deployment question

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Jan 26 14:04:10 EST 2017

Hey Trevor,

https://github.com/trevordevore/levure <https://github.com/trevordevore/levure>
this is looking like a potential winner. I would love to see how involved it is to move an existing application over to the framework. I have a rather big application that uses a couple of substacks which I want to make VCS friendly. Up until now it does not use any frameworks at all (besides the stuff that I wrote myself) so this shall be interesting.

I am not claiming to understand what you set up as yet, so I guess this requires quite a bit of investigation and would not be a quick shot. At first I was aiming at something lightweight that would work for my personal usecase, however I see the benefits of structuring work using a framework. Very very interesting.

Cheers,

Malte