HTML5 and different editions

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 16:22:18 EST 2017

HTML5 production is part of the LiveCode Community edition, which is
fantastic. It's in the Business edition too, of course. The Indy
edition, however, doesn't allow HTML5 production at all.

Would it make sense to add the Community edition's capability to Indy,
maybe with a nudge to encourage users to consider the bigger Business
edition for full power? I'm aware there may be business reasons here,
but I just downloaded the Community edition so I could try a little idea
in HTML5... which struck me as an odd thing, as I have an Indy license.

---

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)

---